" My daughter was mesmerised by the children's yoga program we attended hosted by Cristin. At age two and a half, she sometimes needs to move from one activity to another pretty quickly, but Cristin's approach was so creative, so cheerful and so..."
Leave your email address to receive updates
Even babies can do yoga. It can ease fussiness, aid digestion and generally relax them. It also has immense benefits for their body awareness and development.
Babies and toddlers do yoga poses naturally. Teaching them yoga enhances their natural abilities and gives them a fun physical challenge.
Teaching children yoga gives them valuable gifts for life. These include physical strength and balance, mental courage and awareness, as well as the ability to be calm and focus.
Benefits of yoga
- Enhances physical and mental development
- Develops body awareness and strength
- Offers family fun and lifelong skills.
Become a teacher
Are you looking for a job that gives you the work-life balance of your dreams? One that easily fits in with family life and allows you to work with people?
Bizzy Bee yoga cards
- 'Yoga for children' made easy
- Enhance learning and memory
- Fun games and songs to deepen the experience
Bizzy Bee yoga poses
- Learn basic poses, appropriate for babies, tots and kids
- Understand the benefits and teach the poses to your child